Friday, January 13, 2012

I cried

at this time and hour last week, my heart broke into pieces...
i cried and shed tears.....
knowing i will not be seeing him, bullied
not saying enough how much i care and i love...
i pray for strength, forgiveness...
i was lost, at one point disappointed ...
grieve and hope it was not real...

i pray that you are at a better place
a place where you will be united with the Great I Am
I believe His ways is higher than our ways
And suddenly i realized that i should not be sad
for today the Lord has made
we will rejoice and be glad
until we meet again
rest in peace


R.I.P Terry Michael Toda @ igat

2 comments:

fRanKz said...

God way is higher than our ways. I believe God know the best for us. PTL he started to join the church before he gone. God is really good. Be strong Anddy, I believe your brother want you to be strong too if he still alive right now.

ND said...

tq you Frank..sometimes it is so hard to believe that someone close to you is gone...but we always believe that God loves him more..im so thankful for my brother..he is with Jesus now