Monday, April 30, 2012

Medan, North Sumatra

It was a short break to Medan, Indonesia on April. I was asked why Medan?I said i've been to Jakarta (Java), i 've been to Bali(one of the most beautiful island in Indonesia), now Medan (Sumatra) and maybe Pontianak (Kalimantan) soon.... I thought i could discover lake toba but time and distance hinder me from doing so.So i hope to come back and visit lake toba next time.It was a smooth flight, taking off at 9.00pm and arrived 9.00pm (Indonesia time). I arrived at Sun Citi Sun yat Sen International Hotel and went straight to bed... I hope to see a beautiful view of Medan the next day as i opened the curtain,

A view from my room (7th Floor) Breakfast was not too bad
Jalan-jalan di Kota Medan (enjoy the pictures)
Medan's Merdeka Walk
The Love birds~ sharing a book to read~
Becak Ride
can see Polenesia Airport from the top.... That will be it for now....got case to attend...:)

No comments: